Make a donation

Sunday, April 8, 2007

GET A MEXICAN TO DO IT....


It’s been a few days since I have written here, sorry guys my mind is active, just a little busy.

Note the picture to the left of our audience…. It’s our friend actually mowing his own yard! What a novel idea. The reason why I posted this pictures is that I’m getting tired of people making comments whenever they see us working in our yard… maybe it’s in our blood, but I for one like to enjoy a beautiful day by taking mother natures wonders and shaping them up. So this is my topic for the day.

A friend of ours dropped by today as I was on my knees picking the weeds from the planter box in the front yard. God forbid my neighbors see these nasty things, when he asked me “Why don’t you hire a Mexican to do that?” Needless to say my pinche little pocho brain began to smolder like a hot tortilla on the grill! My response to him, “So hire a Mexican as in as a person from Mexico (our motherland) itself?… or someone who is brown and standing around the HomeDepot looking for trabajo? Complete silence as usual when I stated such a fact. As mentioned above I enjoy working in my yard. As for his comment, what really gets me is some people actually believe everyone who is a day labor is Mexicano. Don’t they realize that these hard working people could be from El Salvador, Guatemala, Brazil, maybe even (if they are from the extreme part) Argentina! Us brown people come in many shapes and forms and are from many parts of the world. Through modern ways of travel we know get here faster and from further parts of the world. We no longer swim across the border, we ride first class on trains, planes and hybrid automobiles. If your really a smart neo techo person, you can use the internet super highway to hire a day laborer, just go to: www.pinchebush.com. There you can not only get one legally for 90 days but they come with their own papers to get back! Oh did I mention that this also includes a round trip ticket on Pocho Airlines first class with meals included! No more picking your day laborer from the airport with his lunch leftovers of chorizo sandwiches that his abuela pack for the long flight… oh the smell! So come all ye gringos and put your fingers to the key board and get moving before your lawn gets out of control!

Enough for today, it’s time for bed. I hope you write back, I am still waiting on good chisme! Don’t be afraid just type away.

Mandog!

1 comment:

alicia said...

Pinche gringos are just lazy then...so who's jobs are day laborers "stealing"??? Keep on laboring around your own home...it's in your blood, obviously! Brown & Proud baby!!!