Make a donation

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Here's to 2008!



Well it’s 2008 and I look forward to a great year!
Ended 2007 with a lot of food and drink. December was packed with lots of events, including Ronn and ours 6th anniversary, my 50th b-day and of course Jesus B-day and New Years! We had our annual tamales cook off at our good friends Peggy & George (aka Big Daddy and Little Mama) home in Pomona. I must say they were very delicious! We also spend our annual tamales eating nite with Ricardo and Cita… I was sad as I thought we might miss it. Ricardo was in Mexico for several weeks and Cita was in New Mexico while he was away. But all worked out as they came back in their lovely new home… a 40 foot motor home named “La Liberital” and she is a beauty! I wish them much happiness and don’t be surprised if you see them driving up your street for a visit!
My family through me a 50th surprise party and boy was I surprised! I never had one and I must say… I was surprised. It was nice to see my family and friends on this special day. Thank you guys, I will never forget it.




THIS LADY NEEDS A NEW SINK!
Ronn and I were happy to help Olga Suro with her new sink.... will post pictures later of the turn out, but it looks FABULOUS!


Heard from Jenny Lens the her book “Punk Pioneers” will be out April 22nd long time coming but well worth the wait! I am so excited. She has worked so hard for this. I see many more photo books from Ms. Lens in the near future. She has a lot of history in negs that need to be put to words and paper! Please visit her web site and check out her cool pix for sale before the prices go up after the publication of the book www.jennylens.comI love her dearly and hope that 2008 brings us more projects to work together on.

Want to plug some of Ronn Savala services also… the AquaDetox and Repechage Skin Care products. The AquaDetox is a way to pull nasty stuff out of your body. Your feet have 2000 pores which makes them a good way to detox from. You soak your feet in water with an array that circulates electricity through your body, this helps balance your body as well as pull out heavy metals and toxics. You will feel much better after a treatment and if you do a serious of 6 (6 weeks) treatments you get a discount. Try it, you’ll like it! Also the skin care line of Repechage is a healthy way to take care of your skin. The products are seaweed based and there are several products to help your skin feel and look great. Check out his web site at: www.Ronnsavala.com.

Well that’s if for now. Got lots of projects and personal things to get accomplished this year. I wish you all a great 2008 and I for one am looking forward to a change in the Presidential election! We are going to make history. She will be a wonderful leader!

1 comment:

alicia said...

God, I really hope that SHE will be our leader!
Love you! =)~
I'm going to email you about the AquaDetox